Sunday, October 12, 2008

Swaps Weekend

Well another club is coming up at the end of this month and as fast as this month has gone, I thought that I would get my swaps finished being I'm so OCD and love layers. Here is what I can up with the help of this design from splitcoast, I tried making the panel for it and it came out way to big. In a way though, I like mine better (no offense) =). The card base is River Rock with Very Vanilla and Ginger Blossom as the layers above it. I used the Big Shot's Top Note for the main piece and inks were, Ruby Red, River Rock and Chocolate Chip. I also added some nice Chocolate Chip ribbon to it and the brads to finish off. The stamp sets were Flight of the Butterfly, Heard from the Heart and Inspired by Nature.

I hope the gals at club like this one!!!

No comments: