Saturday, September 27, 2008

File Folder Experiment

My cutest friend Elisabeth showed me this template on how to make an album out of a file folder and some DP. Or it could be used for one ginormous card =). Being it is my brother and sister in laws 4th anniversary, I thought I would put together just a little something that they could put on their entry table in their house. This is my first one of these and I think it turned out OK:
It is a little simple for my taste but rather cute when you think what can be made from file folders now...right =) I used the Summer Picnic paper and the Enjoy Every Moment set. Of course had to embellish quite a bit and I am loving hardware right about now!

You can find the template and the details for this lovely project here. What fun these would be to have on your desk at work to display. I'm thinking I need all my nieces and nephews now on my desk at work!!!

Who could also be cuter on here then my bro and sis in law, just had to get Cody in his Ping hat and Aubry when she graduated with her LPN. They are my fav's =) Not sure I like the white background but it'll grow on me I'm sure.

1 comment:

ElisaBell said...

Very cute! You did an awesome job on it.